AUSTRALIAN POULTRY FORUM™

The Biggest Poultry Forum in the world
It is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:06 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: My last 7 days
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:49 pm 

GG Member: Yes
Hi to you guinea fowl lovers and hopefully friends. I am firstly sorry for not joining the apf sooner but I have been using "Blacklisted Website" for some time but grew tired of being shouted down so I thought I would try a new forum from America called byc and that brings me to my story the last 7 days.

I joined the American chicken forum 7 days ago hoping to escape the people from "Blacklisted Website" but that lasted a matter of hours' they followed and immediately started the same style of harassment and name calling we all know they do. A member called mrbellmere wrote that he had a black eye white guinea fowl and he would post a picture now he stalled for a number of days then finally posted a picture that he wrote was real and was a picture he took on his iphone and it was a black eye white guinea fowl he wrote this several times. Now just looking at the picture it was very obvious it was not a black eye white guinea fowl but a pied guinea fowl and the picture was not taken on an iphone recently but on the 15/1/2009 by an OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Model SP565UZ and Edited by Microsoft windows photo editor. I then posted that to show he was not telling the truth and the picture was not real {not a black eye white guinea fowl} he then confessed to the lie' this is his words and confession from mrbellmere == Yep that bird was taken on that date, with that camera, & yes certainly edited by microsoft to resize down to the correct size for posting & correct it’s a pied == so why tell such a lie and try to deceive everyone? I had to leave after that because I cannot trust anything written or pictures.

I hope it is ok to tell my story but it was very upsetting and disturbed by the personal attacks, harassment and false accusations made' as a devout Christian I am not accustom to that type of treatment.

Peter

Post subject: Re: My last 7 days
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:16 pm 

Oh my goodness I can't believe you were treated so terrible what horrible people. You are welcome here and you will never be treated like that ever. I am ashamed that Australians were involved in that sort of disgraceful behavior. I don't use overseas forums as I don't trust them and now I have another reason. I guess that mrbellmere is very embarrassed and rightly so I hope that forum has removed him and banned him for life for lying and being a deceiver with the fake picture that is disgusting and dishonest on so many levels. Even though he <I think its a he> admitted the lie and the deception it does not excuse it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:20 pm 

I don’t have time now to post in detail but oh I will [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif] I saw that topic early yesterday thanks to a PM and SS the whole topic to read at leisure now lucky it was before danybellsmere edited his post to try an cover its tracks and tell more lies like "I just did it to bust a myth" BULL SH1T bellmere :shock: :lol: and “I bet an ozguinea will pop up sometime soon on apf also” Last edited by mr bellmere (Yesterday 11:35 pm) which is 6 hours ago Aust time AFTER ozguineafowl joined APF

The fake Edit to say
hmmm I wonder if oz is the Peter we know? Surley not

The real edit is (edited by mr bellmere (Yesterday 11:35 pm) which is 6 hours ago Aust time AFTER ozguineafowl joined APF
“I bet an ozguinea will pop up sometime soon on apf also” & hmmm I wonder if oz is the Peter we know? Surley not.

I have access to the original post and all posts little danny and both quotes are NOT there sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif

So what bull sh1t is next mizbellbembrollsachwayneavbsers I know thinkerg.gif you have yellow speckled, orange backed, green beaked guinea fowl?

More tomorrow I have all his original quotes :lol: I can’t laugh anymore tonight my side hurts this is classic sidesplit.gif [smilie=a_rolling.gif] sidesplit.gif [smilie=a_rolling.gif] sidesplit.gif [smilie=a_rolling.gif]

welcome2.gif ozguineafowl and please check your private messages

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:55 am 

Have you got a link or send me the posts.

From what I read here Oz you really did get the better of them and exposed a phony so that is a good thing so not a complete waste of your time. As for the phony IF he ever had credibility it is long gone now

Welcome!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:48 am 

Why are somepeople like that and so close to xmas what is so bad in their lives they need to be like that very sad I hope they have a new years resolution to tell the truth and not be so nasty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:49 am 

Sorry welcome to the forum ozguinea people here are super friendly and not like them

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:24 pm 

Where to start :-D The story so far!!

Ok so you joined
ozguineafowl Registered 12/13/2011

mr bellmere Registered: 12/17/2011

So funny that 4 days latter and his first post calls people on that site 'Trolls' :lol: super first post danny well done :lol:

So then after a bit of the blah blah crap crap he usually posts he then claims to have a white guinea fowl and offers to show a photo Quote mr bellmere aka danny/ 12/17/2011 7:20 am Hi Bemba, I have bred a white, would you like to see it? /quote. Ok so ozguineafowl asks the question on eye colour of this "white guinea fowl" and is told Quote mr bellmere aka danny 12/17/2011 8:08 am they have black eyes, red or brown are so old school. /quote. Note he says THEY interesting ok then on the 12/19/2011 he continues the lie and deception of the "white guinea fowl" Quote mr bellmere aka danny 12/19/2011 1:20 am I will get mine up eventually & then we can compare. /quote. Then on the 12/19/2011 2:43 am he makes the big mistake and posts the fake picture and confirm the deception with this Quote mr bellmere aka danny 12/19/2011 3:03 am Going to get a better pic of this bird tonight as its an adult now, you can see the pearling in the feathers against the night sky & shadow under my hand. Black eyes are prominent in this but its mostly pupil you will notice the blue around the edge. So oz I have shown mine lets see yours. /quote. Now some others actually complement him and believe the picture is a real "white guinea fowl" 1 comment Thanks for the pic, fantastic mate.... another from a kid Ive never seen a white in australia before yours mrbellmere so thankyou so so so much for helping a kid out Im sure the image has burnt itself into my eyelinds and it will remain with me till I die. Both believing its real and no doubt some others did but not ozguineafowl who questioned the photo and got this reply Quote mr bellmere aka danny 12/19/2011 7:03 am I cant work out your flash part as it cant manipulate the upper part of the bird, yes a little flashy on the front but if it was an 80% pied bird the front is not going to matter (white is white). I dont need a flash camera its just done with an iphone.. /quote. So here mr bellmere aka danny clearly continues the lie and deception still claiming it is a "white guinea fowl" so ozguineafowl then reveals the photo was NOT taken by an iphone and posts the camera details and date it was taken 2009 and that the guinea fowl in the photo is a PIED NOT WHITE so to give mr bellmere aka danny some credit he then confesses to the lies and deception Quote mr bellmere aka danny 12/19/2011 7:22 pm Yep that bird was taken on that date, with that camera, & yes certainly edited by microsoft to resize down to the correct size for posting & correct its a pied /quote. he offers NO apology for lying and deceiving the people on that forum no he tries to tell yet another lie Quote mr bellmere aka danny 12/19/2011 7:22 pm its common knowledge we do NOT have white guineas here in Australia. Anybody can flash a bird with a camera to make it look white to which I was proving. /quote. that is total bull sh@t there are white guinea fowl in Australia and that idiot knows it he is just no man enough to apologize for lying and trying to deceive people. It was a good thing ozguineafowl you were on the ball and caught this looser out and now he has negative credibility and people know the truth.

I have all the original posts as proof so it’s all facts

P.s ozguineafowl did you notice the same typos, terms and spelling mistakes in some of those so called 'different' people on there hmmmmmm!

As for David Karamatic no one edited you posts here you made a complete fool of yourself all on your own as you do on that forum, less peroxide at the hair salon and more man stuff hey sweetie!! sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:08 pm 

Wow! he must be feeling real stupid hey talk about getting caught in the act hehehehe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:36 pm 

;) sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif big time sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:55 am 

You explained it well and the truth Ace thank you. I hope his new years resolution is telling the truth and the others there to grow up and stop acting like children especially bemba she is just rude and needs to repent.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next