AUSTRALIAN POULTRY FORUM™

The Biggest Poultry Forum in the world
It is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:59 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: WHITE Guinea Fowl Keets (Pictures)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:13 am 

GG Member: Yes
After a little {allot} pressure from the boss of AGFBG and a few others I have decided {very reluctantly because of the trolls} to show you WHITE keets YES the REAL DEAL as I and many others HERE have stated REPEATEDLY we have WHITE guinea fowl in Australia but the trolls will want you to believe otherwise, why because they have no idea what they are talking about. These pictures yet again prove them to be as stupid as they look.

I have posted the balance of the pictures (36) in GG and AGFBG including a few group shots of 16 WHITE keets and pictures of the WHITE parents {bred by PA who developed them in Australia} We now have over 115 pictures of whites, 67 from PA. I will show you them all when the trolls from the little crap chook site apologize especially the googleboybreeder, if its man enough? :lol:

Attachment:
whitekeet1.jpg
whitekeet1.jpg [ 90.32 KiB | Viewed 25501 times ]

Attachment:
white keet2.JPG
white keet2.JPG [ 41.78 KiB | Viewed 25489 times ]

Attachment:
white keet3.JPG
white keet3.JPG [ 48.73 KiB | Viewed 25531 times ]

Attachment:
white keet4.JPG
white keet4.JPG [ 62.83 KiB | Viewed 25403 times ]

Attachment:
white keet5.JPG
white keet5.JPG [ 73.21 KiB | Viewed 25294 times ]

Attachment:
white keet6.JPG
white keet6.JPG [ 81.89 KiB | Viewed 25299 times ]

Attachment:
white keet7.JPG
white keet7.JPG [ 65.4 KiB | Viewed 25243 times ]

Attachment:
white keet8.JPG
white keet8.JPG [ 63.63 KiB | Viewed 25247 times ]

Yes you may drool :lol: :lol:

TROLLS, If you still don't believe, well I don't give a shyte ;) back to your xbox or atari as the song goes ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

MASSIVE thanks to PA and family for the breeding pairs of WHITES I can never thank you enough for all you have done for me

Post subject: Re: WHITE Guinea Keets (Pictures)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:44 pm 

From all the non trolls we thank you for showing us all and they look every bit as amazing as we thought they would and well worth the wait

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:09 am 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now how do I buy some pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:08 am 

I was surprised you showed them Ace but good on you doing it for the honest, real breeders out there and not those grotty scum trolls. At least we can laugh knowing they have rotten egg on their face AGAIN! The new pictures in GG look good, the white guinea album is almost as big as the cinnamon album now woohoo4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:58 am 

MASSIVE THANKS dude they are MEGGA MEGGA MEGGA MEGGA MEGGA MEGGA AWESOME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:01 am 

True love at first sight
I want them so badly best guinea fowls ever I am drooling

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 am 

I want them more than life itself!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:09 am 

[smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif]
I am speechless I knew they were here but so great to see the keets. Thank you from everyone in Nanango and surrounding area we all love your work and PA's we are just in awe of you guys big time

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:19 am 

Yes thank you for ending all the speculation seen only on "Blacklisted Website" they are so negative there not sure why I only hope they see their error. Again thank you for this I have converted to APF now and a devout follower

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:36 pm 

Rippers th_clap.gif th_clap.gif PA strikes again we would be stuffed without him

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next