AUSTRALIAN POULTRY FORUM™

The Biggest Poultry Forum in the world
It is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:57 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 Post subject: Dark eyed cinnamon (pict attached)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:32 pm 

GG Member: Yes
Here is a dark eyed cinnamon (a real one) he was bred by Peacocks Australia in Qld so I do not take any credit for breeding him I purchased him along with 3 hens and I have 6 more coming from PA in a couple of months. woohoo4

Attachment:
dark eye cinnamon.JPG
dark eye cinnamon.JPG [ 163.58 KiB | Viewed 33766 times ]

Enjoy!

P.s note the perfect markings and feather thats real quality for you.

Post subject: Re: Dark eyed cinnamon (pict attached)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:46 pm 

WOW Ace you can clearly see the difference between that & a red eye cinnamon WOW! WOW! the eye is indeed the normal dark pupil and grey outer that is so clear. Saw a picture of a sick looking fowl with that shocking grey pearl overtones that cinnamons shouldn't have clearly very poorly bred and very sickly in appearance. Also the eye colour looks like a photoshop job (maybe the whole picture was?) as its clearly red at times sidesplit.gif Oh well at least people can see the real mccoy here and its a ripper a_bravo.gif th_clap.gif a_bravo.gif th_clap.gif he is clearly in perfect health and feather as it clearly shows, again 11/10 for that WOW! ripper

Thanks for showing all of australia the real mccoy [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif] [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:25 am 

He is very nice I have never seen a cinnamon with the normal coloured eyes do they cost any more than the normal red eyed versions

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:39 am 

Now that is a fab looking cinnamon and like Nath its the first time I have seen one with the normal eye colour I think I like the red eye better but he is a fab looking cinnamon all them same and I would be proud to have him in my flock

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:54 am 

MAGNIFICENT woohoo4 Ace he is just MAGNIFICENT and congt334 to PA from breeding him and for his tieless work on all the colours he's made god we would just have the basic colours if not for him than657 from everyone. Such a good clear photo Ace and no "special touch ups" as we see all to often elsewhere including the latest bogus ones, sad to see what looks like a diseased fowl being miss treated like that its disgusting like the fowl. Back to your real one Ace his eye colour is perfect with the normal colours and I think I prefer the red eyes too I guess just used to them with so many around the house. He really is the perfect specimen and so good looking but tis what we all expect from PA don't we, you are so lucky to buy him and the hens but now I will have some next year woohoo4 woohoo4 woohoo4 woohoo4 woohoo4 Its also good that everyone can see the pictures on the forum those chook ones hide them :roll: :roll: no idea why? I guess it the way to get a new member, very :( not me :-D

Thanks for the GFFB picture link NM saved having to go there and look at that disgusting fowl, poor thing :( :( :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 am 

congt334 to peacocks australia on all your hard work and for breeding such perfect fowls than657 Ace I know you are so proud of him and rightly so he is the perfect example and the only one of a dark eye cinnamon and in perfect condition congt334 You are quite a good photographer Ace that is a nice close up and so clear with no picture editing so even someone with glasses can see him so clearly and see a true dark eye cinnamon congt334

CG I saw those picture links but did not bother looking as I know they will be so edited and altered it could have started as a budgie :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:02 pm 

He is very nice and I would be honored to have him too

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:04 pm 

He is awesome mate I bet theres a lot of jealous people out there right now. I would love to have him in my guinea coop do you if peacocks australia has some available now? does peacocks australia have many of these dark eyed cinnamons I am tipping they do

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:27 pm 

He would look good in my coop too heheh I wish I bet he is very $$$ but worth it he is brilliant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:46 pm 

Send him over my way pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease what an absolute cracker in every way you luck bloke I just send PA an email asking to be on the list

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next