AUSTRALIAN POULTRY FORUM™

The Biggest Poultry Forum in the world
It is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: BE-AWARE suspected identity copies & photos on other site
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:38 pm 

doggo wrote:
Drew Smith wrote:
PoultryDan wrote:
Will do LooLoo, thanks for the heads up [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif]

I cant believe people do this kind of thing?!

They have been doing it for years now but not as bad since pig newton oops spelt it wrong did I? fig I think? was involved as a modmin [pretend admin] now its just a 'basket full of hell' is that right Trevor? :lol: :lol: I bet a few people want to catch up with vardy to 'chat' ;) does he still mow lawns? :lol:

Cheers
Drew Smith

What's wrong with mowing lawns? Is snobbery creeping into chook keeping?

No its way before your time here doggo but that vardy looks just like the jims mowing head, we are trying to find it again ;)

Cheers
Drew Smith

Check out our web {not finished yet} http://www.wix.com/smithpekins/Super-Pekin-Stud

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:48 pm 

So pleased I never joined there dodge a bullet for sure

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:54 pm 

I looked at it but very little activity or breeders of my interest in pekins and the info I read was way off so no never joined and also never would now I prefer the big sites not those little ones or tinny ones like that one

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:07 pm 

Its so shocking what some will do just shocking

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:01 am 

God I hope they have not faked me Im not on that place and never heard of it until now and it looks so awful

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:21 pm 

Private Member: Yes
GG Member: Yes
That forum is an absolutely joke. Best thing to do is boycott the absolute joke, otherwise you may give them a real person to talk to :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:38 pm 

A_Chaser I edited your post as we don't want to get down to their bully gutter level that the new moderator Newton allows, we are far better than that. I know a high number out there despise that site and its behavior but we need to stay way above them as we have always done.

Catherine Newton {chicken07} of Morayfield {moderator on backyard poultry aka FYP} has again launched an attack on APF and ALL its members. As posted in Moderators forum by I.T This attack is regarding a childish drawing of a fowl and a claim of alleged copyright as it was allegedly used as a small avatar by 1 member. This really is the pot calling the kettle black as Newton has and does steal pictures and content then claim copyright with a watermark of Elizabeth Wagstaffs forum backyard poultry aka FYP. Proof viewtopic.php?f=26&t=50437 Yesterday Newton stole content from APF and posted it on FYP which is copyright breach {theft} and the demand has been made to wagstaff and the host to remove it. This Newton feels its ok for her to steal pictures and content but squawks when she thinks others are doing it to her, hypocrite.

The avatar may yet return by tomorrow ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:20 pm 
­
­

Slow learners hey :roll: she really is that jealous :roll: or is it a he Ben?

Searching.............................................

Raf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:24 pm 
­
­

Ben Newton, School Teacher, Morayfield State School any lation to her?

thinkerg.gif ring ring.........................................

Raf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:41 pm 

Looloo you should put the avatar back now they would not have a leg to stand on with a counter suit against them and you have all the proof :lol:

I will chip in $2000 for legal costs. Who else will? i_like1

P.s had a look at the drawing sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif my 4 year old would de better :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next