All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: ANITRANS - Poultry Transport
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:47 am 
TWO FACED
TWO FACED

ANITRANS

read further down and next page etc for current details of trips and bookings

edited to include to read further down and next page etc

Last edited by oozcorpse on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: FIRST RUN OVER NOW PLANNING THE NEXT - EASTERN AUSTRALIA
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:47 pm 

Do you have any restrictions on what type of birds, eg.. Swans?

Post subject: All Poultry Transport Avertisements Here
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:18 am 

Can I ask do the fowl need to be packed in their own boxes or do you provide the cages for transport?

Post subject: All Poultry Transport Avertisements Here
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:48 pm 

We provide the transport cages. :)

Post subject: Re: All Poultry Transport Avertisements Here
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:05 pm 

From farmstock

Posted by ANITRANS (CAIRNS TO SOUTH AUSTRALIA) on 21-Aug-12 09:38 PM AEST
To reply to this advertisement email anitrans@bigpond.com

Vehicle UPDATE -
vehicle will arrive in Cairns by Monday
Then Fit UHF & Driving lights and associated equipment
Measure, weigh and register
Carry out pre delivery and detail
Go down to Cairns -collect
Build shelves
THEN ON THE ROAD AGAIN
Bookings are open. Date will be advised as soon as the new vehicle is sitting in my driveway. Contact http://www.anitrans.com.au or anitrans@bigpond.com or PHONE 07 40 970270
We are going Cairns to South Australia and return this trip. Route will be advised soon.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:13 pm 

March Newsletter
Hello everyone.
This month has been extremely busy in the office – The van left and then flood waters intervened to rearrange my route not once but twice. I do apologise for all of the inconvenience caused by the changes in the schedule. Also I apologise to the people with animals heading north because I had to phone the southern clients 3 times the northern clients never received advance notice the van is on the road.
NEXT TRIP – The next trip leaves Cairns on the 9 of April and we will be travelling Cairns to Brisbane to Sydney to Batemans Bay to Canberra to Yass to Melbourne to Dubbo to Adelaide and return via Melbourne to Canberra to Batemans Bay to Sydney to Brisbane to Toowoomba to Darwin and return via Mt Isa to Townsville from here I will decide whether to return to Cairns or if I have animals on to go South then I will head immediately south with them. This route is not set in stone and is subject to change – As I always state – if you make the booking then the route will go as close to you as possible. Clients have made bookings expecting to wait for a month or so until I can add it in only to discover that several other people from their area have also made bookings and the route has changed to include their town.
WELCOME TO MARG GOODWIN. – Marg Goodwin joins our team this month. Marg is driving the original vehicle – Fiat Ducato – and she will be attending auctions in and around Victoria and some in New South Wales. Please let her know of auctions or sales in your area – her contact is 0438 271343. Marg will also be transporting for some parts of the main trips. For example this trip Marg is doing Dadswells Bridge to Sydney and return to Baddaginnie while Toney complete the Newell and goes into Sydney through Richmond. We are hoping this will lessen the time for some of the animals on the trip.
As the Northern Territory is on this trip then I will consider travelling the New England Highway on return.
WHY NOT DOOR TO DOOR – Just a reminder that this is not a door to door service – the reason being –It is unnatural for animals to travel in a vehicle and they stress and stress leads to illness. The less time the animals are on, the less time they stress for. If everyone from the same town/city meets in the one spot then it is quicker not just for your animal but for all animals that are travelling on. For example if people in the Sydney area meet along the F3 at Rest areas it is quicker than Tony having to travel from the F3 over to the M2 to meet XYZ and then to the M7 to meet ABC. I know some cities cover a large area – however- if we all work together I am sure we can compromise. Please do not automatically presume we travel to your suburb.
HOW DO WE MANAGE STRESS - We try to limit stress by ensuring that the animals have access to water at all times. Vitamins are added in bird water and electrolytes in dog water etc. All animals are fed as per their requirements at least twice a day for example the poultry is fed a high protein diet and dogs are fed a complete dry biscuit formula.
OFFICE HOURS – The only times we are closed is 8 A.M. – 10 A.M. AND 2 P.M. – 4 P.M. weekdays and all day Thursday. Please note this is Queensland time as it is when I am collecting my son from school.
PUPPIES – Please try to cage train puppies before placing them on the vehicle as my driver, Tony, sleeps in the truck - a yapping puppy in the back deprives him of a good night’s rest, which can then endanger not only your puppy but all of the other animals on the van.
REMEMBER – The May trip will include Western Australia as far as Perth.
QUOTES AND BOOKINGS – www.anitrans.com.au or phone 07 40 970 270.
Drivers mobile – Tony 0488970 270
Marg 0438 271343

Last edited by anitrans on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:00 pm 
TWO FACED
TWO FACED

congt334 and a_partyguy.gif HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Anitrans

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:10 pm 

Ani Trans Transport has not folded. We are still operating.
Due to circumstances beyond the control of Tony or Lawcol Enterprises the sale was unable to be finalised yesterday. Therefore the business reverted to the control of Lawcol Enterprises. To contact us please phone 07 40 970 270 or visit the website www.anitrans.com.au
Collette Hayman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:43 pm 

Is this business still going????

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:59 pm 

Yes - we are still operating.
www.anitrans.com.au
Phone 07 40 970 270
We are currently on trip heading to Perth. Please feel free to send a quote or enquiry through the website above.
Lawrie and Collette Hayman
Ani Trans Transport
Telstra business finalists start up 2014
Telstra business finalists -start up and regional 2015
MDBA pet transporter of the year nominee 2015